Sunday 4 July 2010

Review 10- Clive Barker's Books of Blood Volumes 1-3 Story 1- The Book of Blood

Ok so I came by this book at Christmas and had to buy it because I'd seen a film that was based on one of the short stories in this book. So I'm going to give you an overview of each story as I read it, though these will be scattered around as I'm only going to read one short story per week or so and read other books throughout.

Ok so The Book of Blood is basically the opening story, telling us about the stories we'll read throughout the book. It's talking about a Mary Florescu, Reg Fuller and Simon McNeal. Basically (as I can't really tell you much of it as the plot was very simple and very short being a short story) it explains as to how McNeal became a 'book of blood'. It talks about highways and passages to the dead and all of this.

That's all I can say really. It's a good opener to what should be some interesting stories. Sorry this is very short but the story is a short one and it isn't much of a story more like a prologue to the other stories. Hope you like it!

Thanks for reading guys! x

No comments:

Post a Comment